Today, eDiscovery Insights turns four. Yep - it was September 24th, 2008 when I posted my introduction to this blawg. What's happened since then:
- I was appointed to the State Bar of California's (Calbar) Law Practice Management & Technology Section Executive Committee in 2009 and will become its Chairmain in about three weeks
- This blawg was named to the ABA Top 100 in 2010
- I expanded to Twitter (@eDiscInsights). Sorry, no Facebook, but you can find me on LinkedIn
- This blawg was chosen by the Library of Congress for their historical archives in 2011
- I was appointed to the Calbar Social Media Task Force in 2011
- I, along with a host of authors, have a book coming out, "The California Guide to Growing & Managing a Law Office", by the end of the year
- The practice of eDiscovery has exploded
When I started this blawg, I couldn't have imagined any of those things taking place (except, perhaps, the last one). So, you'll forgive me if I don't ask what's next. Besides, a little mystery is a good thing, don't you think?
Maybe I'm already behind the times...